OK...what will you find here? Life in the present, ideas for the future, lessons from the past.
I had a website named Musicmind for several years. If you were familiar with that, you'll recognize some related stuff here. I still have music on the mind and I don't expect that to change anytime soon. Don't expect a lot of humor...I'm always surprised if I manage to make someone laugh because I don't consider that one of my strengths. I do love to laugh and find humor everywhere (for example: What if all people walked like kindergarteners? Wouldn't the world be more fun? Sort of like The Ministry of Funny Walks as Reality...)
Nevertheless, I hope you'll find alot a sincerity and truths here. I've been complimented for my passion. Confession #1: I'm a nerd and I know it. I'll try to always be concise and to the point.
I'd like to dedicate this to my parents. I gained my love of singing from my mother, and my curiosity for the brain and how people work from my daddy. Warts and blemishes... I got 'em. But I'm grateful for all I've been given and the opportunity to learn every day. If you learn anything by visiting here, I'll enjoy hearing from you so I can learn from you, too.
Okay, let's get out there and seize the day. (o:
No comments:
Post a Comment